- Custom sizing designed specifically to fit your window opening, with stocking programs available for dealer and lumber yards.
- Crafted with heavy duty extruded aluminum sash and frame, reinforced with frame weather-stripping for enhanced durability and weather resistance.
- Eight standard painted exterior colors, clear anodize, or mill finish options, providing flexibility to match exterior aesthetic and ensuring a maintenance-free and visually appealing finish.
- Comes with a standard fiberglass mesh screen insert and clear annealed single pane glass inserts.
- Equipped with a mounting flange for effortless surface mount installation to blind stop or brickmold (trim), making the setup process a breeze.
- Pre-punched installation holes and included installation screws simplify the setup process, while an installation guide provides step-by-step instructions.
- Maximum size varies based on the window type, offering flexibility to accommodate various dimensions.
- Color matched sill expander (in two different heights) can be provided to accommodate uneven sills, ensuring a visually appealing appearance while also facilitating proper drainage.
- PetScreen and BetterVue screen fabric, offering durability and improved visibility for an enhanced storm window.
- LoE x89 glass, maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat transfer for a more comfortable indoor environment.
- Available options for tempered safety and obscure glass, provide safety and privacy where needed without compromising natural light transmission.
- Plexiglass, offered as an alternative to glass, provides versatility and durability while maintaining excellent visibility.
- Upgraded die cast metal corner keys and latching hardware.
- Exterior mounted frame stabilizer bar can be included to reinforce the window frame and improve structural stability, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- Choose from Estate Colors or opt for a Custom Color, allowing you to personalize your windows to match your unique style and preferences.
Actual colors may vary, see your sales consultant for color samples.
As the standard in the industry for years, this vinyl coated fiberglass screen material is sure to keep insects out.
BetterVue insect screen is an improved visibility screen that offers clearer views (20%) with enhanced insect screen performance (10%). Additionally, BetterVue includes Microban antimicrobial product protection to stay clean longer and Water Shed TechnologyTM.
PetScreen is tear and puncture-resistant to prevent damage by dogs and cats and is ideal for use in high-traffic areas. Additionally, PetScreen includes Microban antimicrobial product protection to stay clean longer and Water Shed TechnologyTM.
Energy Efficient Coated Glass
LoE-x89® is a neutral color exterior glass surface coating (indium tin oxide) which reduces outdoor glass condensation. LoE-x89® is designed to be used on surface #1 to reduce heat loss and the occurrence of the glass falling below the dew point. This reduces the opportunity for exterior condensation to occur. In addition, LoE-x89® has a titanium dioxide coating which keeps the exterior glass surface cleaner for a longer period.
- Tempered safety glass and Plexiglass are available in lieu of standard annealed glass.
Oftentimes used in bathrooms, mud rooms, and utility areas, specialty glass provides different levels of privacy while still allowing light into a room.
Latches and Corner Keys
Standard on all Casco Storm Windows, PVC hardware and corner keys offer durability and price flexibility.
Die Cast Metal Hardware
Optional upgrade for increased durability and longevity. Double hung and picture window units include metal latches and corner keys as part of the upgrade. Slider windows include metal latches only with PVC corner keys due to the sliding nature of the window.
Frame Stabilizer Bar
Optional frame stabilizer bars on double-hung windows help ensure the frame is properly set up and supported for larger windows. Optional on all windows, but included by default on larger windows, a frame stabilizer is key to assisting a successful installation and increased durability and longevity in the window.
Two Track Double Hung
With increased thermal and weather resistance, Casco's Two Track Double Hung Storm Window provides new life to old windows and enhanced performance to new windows. Each window includes a bottom venting glass panel and screen. Includes half screen on bottom of exterior track of window. Available with blind stop or overlap mount frame.
(MAX SIZE: 52" x 88")
Two Track Oriel Double Hung
For cottage style homes, unequal glass panels may be required to match a home's exterior. Casco's Oriel Storm Window has the same features as the Two Track Double Hung with the added feature of matching unequal sashes existing in the home. Includes half screen on bottom of exterior track of window. Available with blind stop or overlap mount frame.
(MAX SIZE: 52" x 88")
Three Track Double Hung
Similar to the Casco Two Track Double Hung, the Three Track Storm Window adds an additional track for the screen. This additional feature allows the screen to be active independent of the two glass panels. Includes half screen on interior track of window. Designed for bottom venting only. Available with blind stop or overlap mount frame.
(MAX SIZE: 52" x 88")
Two Track Slider
Casco Two Track Sliding Storm Window gives any homeowner the added insulation they seek for old or new windows with adding another thermal barrier. Along with thermal improvement, weatherproofing is increased by keeping out driving rain and significant wind gusts. Product must be handed as only one of the two sash are active. Includes half screen on exterior track of window and handing is reversible. Available with blind stop or overlap mount frame.
(MAX SIZE: 72" x 60")
Three Track Slider
Casco's Three Track Sliding Storm Window provides all the same benefits as the two track system with added features. Both panels of this window slide in either direction and two screens are provided to compose a full screen system that is removable from the interior. Includes two half screens and a mullion on exterior track of window (makes a full screen). Available with blind stop or overlap mount frame.
(MAX SIZE: 72" x 60")
Two Track Double End Slider
Similar to the Casco Two Track Sliding Window, this Double End Slider adds a movable panel on both sides of a stationary picture window. Stationary screen included for both movable panels. Includes two flanker size matched screens on exterior track of window. Available with blind stop or overlap mount frame.
(MAX SIZE: 120" x 60")
Picture Storm Window / Basement Storm
Complete your homes added thermal protection by adding this Picture Window Storm to your homes picture windows or basement windows for added thermal insulation. Each unit comes with a removable glass panel for easy cleaning. No screen included by default. Removable screen insert or screen rolled into the master frame available as an upcharge. Available with blind stop mount frame only.
(MAX SIZE - Single Unit: 50-1/2" x 93-1/2" -or- 93-1/2" x 50-1/2" | Larger sizes available with mullion included. Tempered glass required on units over 15 sq/ft.)
InstallationCasco Storm Windows are typically installed as a blind stop/surface mount application. However, when using a two track hung or two track slider storm window, Casco also features an overlap mount frame that includes a larger mounting flange. This larger mounting flange included on overlap style models of Casco Storm Windows is designed to allow the window sashes to clear the window frame when removing for cleaning. When a blind stop storm window is installed onto the brickmold of an existing window, typically removal of the panels is very difficult and oftentimes not possible without removing the frame of the window.
Casco Storm Window Brochure
Casco Storm Product Warranty (PDF)
Casco Storm Window - Expander Chart
Casco Storm Window Measure and Installation Reference Video