Patio doors have become much more than access to a deck, patio, or yard. With so many options and styles to choose from, there is sure to be a Casco Sliding Patio Door that will compliment the architectural style and budget of any home. Sliding patio doors are available in standard heights of 6'9", 6'11", and 8'0", but can be made up to 10' tall with panels up to 48" wide. Made with quality pine wood, Casco Sliding Patio Doors will allow the outdoors to be an extension of a home. Casco's Bi-Parting Telescoping Door, available up to 24' wide, provides four moving panels for ultimate ventilation and a 14' clear opening!
- Extruded Aluminum Clad Exterior / Pine Wood Interior
- Solid wood component construction with substantial profiles
- Maximum amount of wood surface exposure to the interior of the home
- Pultruded fiberglass sill with weep system
- Eight standard exterior maintenance free color options
- Cardinal LoE3-366® insulated glass with argon gas
- 4-9/16" jamb depth
- Two point lock system with pin guard protection
- 2-1/2" panel stiles and rails
- Selection from eight standard hardware finishes
- Extruded screen frame in hardware matching white, beige, or coppertone
- Position lockable, fold down vinyl nail fin for easy shipping and durable installation
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Certified
- 4-1/2" panel stiles and rails (French Slider Option)
- Single Slide, Biparting, Telescoping Options
- Custom sizes
- Blinds in the glass
- Panel inserts and midrail inserts
- Upgraded LoE coatings
- Tempered and/or obscured glass
- Grille Options Including: Grilles Between the Glass (GBG), and Simulated Divided Lites (SDL)
- Factory stain, prime, or paint finishes including custom interior paint
- Factory installed wood extension jambs
- PetScreen and BetterVue screen fabric
- Aluminum extruded brickmold
- Masonry installation straps in 7", 9", or 11" depths.
- Factory mulled combinations with interior mullion strips supplied
Exterior Standard Colors
Exterior Estate Colors
Interior Prefinished Wood Colors
Actual colors may vary, see your sales consultant for color samples.
Energy Efficient Coated Glass
Cardinal LoE3-366® - Dual Pane
Cardinal LoE3-366® glass is the ultimate performance glass that delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility. Along with providing the highest levels of year-round comfort and energy savings, LoE3-366 provides exceptional fading protection as well. It blocks 95% of the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays (a leading cause of fading), so it will help your furniture, carpets, curtains and wall coverings stay beautiful for years to come.
LoE3-340 - Dual Pane
The solar performance of LoE3-340 glass is unprecedented in a double-pane unit - no room-darkening tint required with great glare control. Then when cold weather rolls around, its low U-Factor reduces indoor heat loss. Less heat gain when it's hot, less heat loss when it's cold, more comfort year-round, and the best glare control under the sun.
LoE3-366® with LoE-180™- Triple Pane
High performance triple pane glass is also available in the form of LoE3-366® with LoE-180™ included! Ask your sales representative for more information on this energy efficient combination!
Adding LoE-i89 to windows already with LoE3-366®, or LoE3-340, takes your energy efficiency to the next level. Rather than absorbing internal heat, LoE-i89 reflects it back into the room, making your living space feel warmer and more comfortable. LoE-i89 provides triple pane performance from dual pane glass.
Neat® - Naturally Clean Glass
Neat®, naturally clean glass, harnesses the sun's UV rays to loosen dirt so water can rinse it away, leaving windows virtually spotless. This nearly invisible protection layer is applied to the exterior of your glass allowing your windows to stay cleaner longer.
Oftentimes used in bathrooms, mud rooms, and utility areas, specialty glass provides different levels of privacy while still allowing light into a room.
As the standard in the industry for years, this vinyl coated fiberglass screen material is sure to keep insects out.
BetterVue insect screen is an improved visibility screen that offers clearer views (20%) with enhanced insect screen performance (10%). Additionally, BetterVue includes Microban antimicrobial product protection to stay clean longer.
PetScreen is tear and puncture-resistant to prevent damage by dogs and cats and is ideal for use in high-traffic areas. Additionally, PetScreen includes Microban antimicrobial product protection to stay clean longer.
Grilles that are between the two panes of glass
All internal grilles are available in two-tone finishes. The exterior color of the grille will be matched to your window color and white will be included on the interior to match painted white interior finishes.
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) grilles are mounted to the exterior of the glass on both the exterior and interior of the window. Adding a 3rd internal grille between the glass adds to the beauty of the rich look of SDL Grilles.Need interior removable wood grilles? We can help! Ask a sales representative for more information.
All of the following colors are standard on Casco Sliding Patio Doors.
Note: Standard hardware does not have a keyed exterior. Keyed hardware is available for Casco Sliding Patio Doors.
Sliding Patio Door Types
Below are the different ways a patio door can be ordered. Arrows note that the panel slides in the direction shown. Single slide doors can have any of the panels active with the center being able to slide in either direction.
Door Panel Types
This 2-1/2" rail is the standard profile for all Casco Sliding Patio Doors. With a narrow profile, this provides additional viewing area out of each panel of a Casco Sliding Patio Door.
At 4-1/2" wide, this upgrade to any type of Casco Sliding Patio Door provides additional color to the exterior of the home and additional wood exposure to the interior. Additionally, this rail upgrade allows Casco Sliding Patio Doors to blend seamlessly with Casco Swing Patio Doors.